With Kids Coder Club, your children will learn to code games, animations, interactive stories and art. They will learn fundamental programming concepts while having fun and making friends. Our goal is to give our students 21st-century skills. We provide your children with the building blocks they need for their future. Our Coding for Kids classes is designed for ages 7 to 18. We introduce your children to developing technologies, coding platforms, and best practices. All our students undergo Cyber Safety training. We run “Live Online” computing, which enormously benefits your child’s ICT understanding.
All students receive an introduction to Computer Science using our blended learning teaching techniques. We use software mixed with CS Unplugged and visual display methods to explore class material, ensuring all kids understand the material covered. Kids Coder Club is partnered with Computing At Schools and CyberSchool Ltd to provide our bespoke syllabus is engaging and progressive.
Progressive Lessons Plans – Programming for Kids
- Bytes – Primary Beginners (4 Terms) 7 – 8 Years Old (Scratch + Cybersafety)
- KiloBytes – Primary Advanced (4 Terms) 8 – 9 Years Old (Scratch & HTML + Cybersafety)
- MegaBytes – Primary Advanced + (4 Terms) 10 – 11 Years Old (Scratch, HTML, CSS & Python + Cybersafety)
- GigaBytes – Primary Pro (4 Terms) 11 – 12 Years Old (HTML, CSS & Python + Cybersafety)
- Tera-Bytes – Post-Primary JC Coding Course (4 Terms) 12, 13 & 14 Years Old – Secondary School (CS, HTML, CSS & Python, ChatGPT + Cybersafety)
- PetaBytes – Post-Primary Pro (4 Terms) 14 – 17 Years Old – Secondary School (CS, HTML, CSS & Python, Windows Command Prompts, ChatGPT + Strategic Management & Innovation Classes + Cybersafety)
- ExaBytes – Post-Primary Pro (4 Terms) 16 – 17 Years Old – Secondary School (CS, HTML, CSS & Python, Windows Command Prompts, ChatGPT + Innovation Classes + Cybersafety + LinkIned Creation)
Post-Primary Seniors – The world we live in is more than ever about innovation. With this in mind, we plan to ensure all our post-primary students are exposed to several classes on Strategic Management – PESTEL and Michael Porter’s Five Forces to understand Marco and Microenvironments. Seniors classes will significantly assist students considering Computer Science as a college option.
We ensure your children are in the top 5% for their age and category.
We promote and use open source learning tools and programmes, such as:
Kids learn essential skills for life including how to:
- Think Creatively
- Reason Systematically
- Work Collaboratively
- Think Logically
- Create Their Own Games
- Think Independently